Montlingen, Switzerland, April 30th, 2013 – RTKLIB, a developer of open source software for standard and precise GNSS positioning, has recently released its latest RTKLIB software (version 2.4.2), which fully supports NVS Technologies’ BINR proprietary binary protocol and the NV08C GNSS receiver series.
The use of RTKLIB, in conjunction with NVS Technologies’ NV08C GNSS receiver series, including the highly integrated NV08C-CSM surface mount module with geodetic grade raw data output, is a powerful combination which enables GNSS system designers and OEMs to develop highly accurate, low cost and compact Precision Grade positioning and navigation equipment.
• Full compatibility with NVS Technologies’ NV08C Series GNSS Receivers.
• A portable program library and several APs.
• Standard and precise positioning algorithms using GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, BeiDou and SBAS.
• Supports various GNSS based positioning modes, both for real-time and post-processing, including: Single, DGPS/DGNSS, Kinematic, Static, Moving-Baseline, Fixed, PPP-Kinematic, PPP-Static and PPP-Fixed.
• Positioning mode for real‐time and post‐processing, including Single, SBAS, DGPS, RTK, Static, Moving‐base and PPP.
• Supports many standard formats and protocols for GNSS, including RINEX 2 & 3, RTCM 2 & 3, BINEX, NTRIP 1.0, RTCA/DO-229C, NMEA 0183, SP3-c, ANTEX 1.4, IONEX 1.0, NGS PCV and EMS 2.0.
• External communication via Serial, TCP/IP, NTRIP, local log file (record and playback) and FTP/HTTP (auto download).
*Please contact NVS Technologies for specific features compatibility.
Please visit www.rtklib.com for RTKLIB’s latest (ver. 2.4.2) software package download, release note, information, tutorial, manual and support.